Sandler Training, together with the ABJ, presents a highly interactive workshop on the practical principles of leadership. The workshop is not an academic exercise or theory. You and/or your employees will leave with sound leadership practices that are necessary for any growing organization.
Each participant receives a copy of the book Transforming Leaders the Sandler Way along with a full color companion deck of 52 cards as a teaching and reinforcement tool.
Date: September 8, 2016
Time: 7:30a – 12:00p
RSVP by: September 2nd
- Personal Power: Your understanding of the abilities and special skills that have made your past successes possible
- Conviction: Your ability to communicate in a positive way about what you think and feel strongly about
- Charisma: Your ability to connect effectively, quickly and deeply with others
- People skills: Your ability to “read” people and influence them based on your impressions
- Courage: Your ability to feel secure in a situation and make others feel secure
- Ethics: Your willingness to act in accordance with clear, consistent principles that connect to a sense of right and wrong
- Expertise: The practical, specific wisdom that causes others to say “Wow! I didn’t see it that way.”
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on member events