Key Executive Forum
EO Austin is now accepting applications for this anticipated program, which invites key executives of EO members’ organizations to participate in forum meetings and training, as well as select events including Accelerator learning days.
Any Key Executive of an active EO Austin member company in good standing may participate in these monthly in-person forum meetings. The next session begins in August and is limited to 25 applicants, so don’t miss your opportunity to sign up and help your executive team benefit from the EO forum experience.
- 25 Slots Available
- Introductory Rate: $1000/fiscal year
- Attend an orientation program or meeting with a key executive committee member to discuss the purpose and goal of the program and address any questions or concerns around involvement.
- Must be a full-time employee (no contract, part-time, or freelance) of an active EO member in good standing.
- Must adhere to the constitution of the forum regarding attendance, agenda, and involvement.
- Shared experiences around the key executive role.
- Share challenges and presentations around the role, difficulties, and best practices.
- Best practices on creating cohesion between the entrepreneur and the key executive.
- Personal and Professional development through experience sharing, presentations, events, and subject matter experts.